Be Prepared for the Lid to Blow
Whistleblowers Need to be Prepared
- Winters v. Houston Chronicle Pub. Co., 795 S.W. 2d 723 (Tex. 1990).
- Management Information Technologies, Inc. v. Alyeska Pipeline Service Co., 151 F.R.D. 478 (D.D.C. 1993)
- Aaron Kesselheim, et al., “Whistle-Blowers’ Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies,” New England Journal of Medicine (2010) (“Special Report”).
- Ernesto Reuben and Matt Stephenson, “Nobody likes a rat: On the willingness to report lies and the consequences thereof,” 93 Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 384 (Sept. 2013).
- Charles S. Clarke, “Whistleblowers,” 7 The CQ Researcher 1059.
- Peter Katel, “Protecting Whistleblowers,” 16 The CQ Researcher 265.
- Myron Glazer and Penina Glazer, The Whistleblowers: Exposing Corruption in Government Industry (New York: Basic Books, 1989) (outlines contributions of whistleblowers in exposing police corruption, nuclear safety hazards, defense contracting and the environment).